- Ad Approval & Policy
- Tip 5: How do I keep track of the status of my AdW...
Tip 5: How do I keep track of the status of my AdWords ads?[ Edited ]
Hi Community Users,
Hope you had an excellent weekend!
As part of this series of short posts on how the ads review process works, we’ve covered the most common disapproval reasons and the basics of the ads review process. We're now excited to share with you some ways for you to better understand and troubleshoot these issues in your own account.
The spotlight this week is on the Policy Details Column. Did you hear of that one before?
It allows you to scan and sort policy issues across all of your ads (without hovering individually over each status one by one.)
You can even filter and/or download it too!
How do I see it in my account?
1. Navigate to your “Ads” Tab
2. Click the “Columns” button to start customizing your columns
3. Under the “Attributes” section, click to add “Policy details” and save the new column
4. You will then see the new column in your “Ads” tab
To narrow down on a specific policy category, you can also apply filters:
5. Go to the “Filter”menu under the “Ads” Tab
6. Find the “Policy Category” and “Approval Status” filters and choose the ones you need
See you next week
Re: Tip 5: How do I keep track of the status of my AdWords ads?
Missed the last 4 posts? Check them out below:
Post #3: Tip 3: How to Avoid Ad Disapprovals!
Did this Answer Your Question? If not post your question here