Welcome to the Official AdWords Community

Solved!
Accepted Solution

PLEASE HELP!!! newbie here having trouble whit under review ads

| ‎05-04-2012 09:10 PM

well i am new here so i have a couple cuestions, first of i have posted 2 ads and they are under review but they have been like that for almost 6 days now, so anybody knows why? and second is there any way i can get info about whats the best way to promote producuts on here?

Message 2 of 9 (1,198 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor
AdWords Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! newbie here having trouble whit under review ads

[ Edited ]
Reply to deviilztriiker
| ‎05-04-2012 11:59 PM
Last edited 06-04-2012 12:00 AM by pankaj1782

Hello deviilztriiker,

Most of the ads automatically get approved, but some ads do require a manual review from Google's side especially if there are some policy conflicts (See this). What kind of ads you created i.e. text ads or image ads or video ads? Please note that image or video ads take more time for approval compared to normal text ads.

About your second question, you need to have an initial strategy how actually you want to promote your products on Adwords. Organizing the campaigns based on category or products is very important.

Choosing right set of keywords to be in the competiton based on in what locations you are targeting the Adwords is very essential.

Then writing good ad text, with good call to actions is must.

Landing page of course is very crucial. You need to understand that whatever you are projecting in your ad is rightly justified by your landing page. So it's important to target specific product pages when you are building your campaigns.

You can refer to this also for further reading. 

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Message 3 of 9 (1,197 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

PLEASE HELP!!!newbie here having trouble whit under review ads

[ Edited ]
Reply to deviilztriiker
| ‎05-04-2012 08:53 PM
Last edited 05-04-2012 09:04 PM by deviilztriiker

well i am new here so i have a couple cuestions, first of i have posted 2 ads and they are under review but they have been like that for almost 6 days now, so anybody knows why? and second is there any way i can get info about whats the best way to promote producuts on here?

Message 1 of 9 (1,206 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to pankaj1782
| ‎06-04-2012 09:47 PM
thank you so much Mr. Pankaj, the ads i have posted were text ads! so i will think of a policy issue might be the cause !
Message 4 of 9 (1,164 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to deviilztriiker
| ‎08-04-2012 11:18 PM
@ deviilztriiker, come back to the Community for any further Adwords questions and all will be happy to assist you :smileyhappy:
Message 5 of 9 (1,151 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to pankaj1782
| ‎10-04-2012 10:38 AM

well is been almost 2 weeks and both post still under review! idk whats going on!

Message 6 of 9 (1,093 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor
AdWords Accepted Solution

Reply to deviilztriiker
| ‎11-04-2012 12:36 AM

Hi deviilztriiker,

It shouldn't have taken so long. I must say that you should contact Adwords support ASAP.

Pankaj

Message 7 of 9 (1,070 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to pankaj1782
| ‎11-04-2012 10:45 PM

i did twice and i had the same response ! so i have to delete them and make some new ones!

Message 8 of 9 (1,050 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to deviilztriiker
| ‎18-06-2013 09:10 AM
Good luck adwords support is like talking to your self my account is under review for the 2nd time in a month the first time took 2 weeks before my ads started running again now I am dealing with the same thing again no straight answers from any reps some one is working on it but I can not talk to the mystery person in control of my account If you are relying on adwords as a good source of advertising your screwed Not to mention I made no changes to my ads to even start a review
Message 9 of 9 (159 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Did this Answer Your Question? If not post your question here