Welcome to the Official AdWords Community

Solved!
Accepted Solution

Total NOOB question

| ‎28-02-2012 05:13 PM

What are these in red and how do i get them?

Message 1 of 5 (419 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor
AdWords Accepted Solution

Re: Total NOOB question

Reply to taewoo
| ‎28-02-2012 05:41 PM

Hello Taewoo,

These are site links, you can add the site links means links to some other important pages of your website. Second red result is organic search result which Google will decide as per web site authority and search query so you don't have control on this.

In order to know how site links work and how you can add them in your ads, please read the Show links to pages from your website below your ad text. Please let us know if you find some problem in creating site links or have any question regarding the site links.

Dinesh
My Blog
Message 2 of 5 (417 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to DineshSEM
| ‎28-02-2012 06:47 PM

will these sitelinks (paid ads, not organic) show up on the sides? (i.e. will they show if pos > 3)?

Message 3 of 5 (412 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to taewoo
| ‎28-02-2012 07:28 PM

Hello Taewoo,

There is no guarantee that each time you will see site links for your ads in Google search. In order to show paid site links your ad should be in top position and your site link should have good CTR. You can't see site links for right hand side ads.

Dinesh
My Blog
Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor
AdWords Accepted Solution

Reply to taewoo
| ‎29-02-2012 04:36 AM

Sitelinks will only show on eligible ads in the TOP positions, not at all on the right side or bottom of page ads.

Here is a little extra help http://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/AdWords-Sitelinks/ta-p/88

Kim Clink
Message 5 of 5 (399 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Did this Answer Your Question? If not post your question here