Welcome to the Official AdWords Community

• Billing
  • |
  • Never got my Adwords Promo code?
Solved!
Accepted Solution

Never got my Adwords Promo code?

| ‎28-02-2012 08:39 PM

I'm new to Google Adwords but i came across http://www.google.com/ads/analytics/100.html]

You're susposed to get a free $100 coupon when you sign up i never got my coupon in my email i wanted to see how Adwords gos before i start paying.

Message 1 of 7 (2,076 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Re: Never got my Adwords Promo code?

Reply to anope
| ‎29-02-2012 07:05 AM

Hi,

The $100 credits are just that, credits.  They are applied to your account balance. 

Not sure if you've had a chance to read up on the Promo codes but here is some info you may find helpful.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703648&topic=29171&path=1713981&ctx=le...

-Tom

Message 2 of 7 (2,060 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to PPCBossman
| ‎29-02-2012 10:24 AM

What im talking about is a setup my first Adwords account last night never had one before it says you get a free $100 coupon when you sign up i signed up at the adwords link and i don't see no Awords code anywheres my balance shows $0.00 so i don't see any credits on my account. Checked my email i got when i signed up to adwords there was no code to put in.

Message 3 of 7 (2,056 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to anope
| ‎29-02-2012 11:21 AM

Hi,

I just re-read the page you referenced and noticed this:

"Enter your coupon code exactly as it appears on 'your mailer' in the "Promotional Code" field."  

Did you 'stumble' across this page or did you receive a mailer with a promo code and reference to the link you provided?

The good news is there are many other ways to get a promo code for Adwords.

I'm not positive but I think its against terms to share codes and such on these forums. 

Sorry for your troubles and good luck.

-Tom

Message 4 of 7 (2,049 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor
AdWords Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager Zee Community Manager
Reply to PPCBossman
| ‎29-02-2012 02:33 PM
Last edited 29-02-2012 02:34 PM by Zee

Hi anope, 

Not sure you've noticed the small letter text on the site: 

Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 14 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts and with billing addresses in the US. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount. Subject to ad approval, valid registration and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions. The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered. Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc. One promotional credit per customer. Advertisers with self-managed signup accounts in the US are subject to a USD$5 activation fee that will be deducted from the promotional credit. Advertisers outside of the US, please refer tohttps://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder for activation fee. Offer designed for post-pay customers. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Expires 11/30/09.

I'm not sure who is the owner of the site within Google, but I'll try to find out. My guess it, this site is out of date. Let me put my Sherlock Holmes hat on and see if I can confirm that.

Best,

Zee

Zee
G+
Message 5 of 7 (2,044 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Community Manager Zee Community Manager
Reply to Zee
| ‎02-03-2012 08:30 AM

Hi anope, 

I managed to get it confirmed that this site is outdated. I'm sorry about that. This site will  be taken down. Thanks for pointing it to us.

Best, 

Zee

Zee
G+
Message 6 of 7 (2,024 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to anope
| ‎27-07-2012 08:21 AM
Hi man i can give you Adwords $105 coupons.if you need the contact me at:

chandanvellyrajesh@gmail.com