Welcome to the Official AdWords Community

• Lounge
  • |
  • Digital Creativity Guidebook: Branding in a playfu...

Digital Creativity Guidebook: Branding in a playful way

[ Edited ]
Community Manager Zee Community Manager
| ‎20-12-2012 03:55 PM
Last edited 21-12-2012 11:52 AM by Zee

Hi all,

A basic definition of a brand that Google spits out when you type the word in the search box is “a brand is a type of product manufactured by a company under a particular name.” Some of us might say it’s just a logo. Is it? :smileyhappy:

If you ever wanted to have a quick playful resource to learn more about branding and how you can connect with your customers, the Digital Creativity Guidebook from Creative Sandbox is a good place to start and learn.

I’d like to hear from you: What is your definition of a word “brand”?

Or let’s make it more personal... As you can see from the picture somebody already created a brand for me. :smileyhappy: Yes, my nickname is Zee, and I love coffee. So "Zee coffee" makes totally sense. Ok this is a joke. 

Now back yo you. I'd like to hear more from you. What is your brand? How do you brand yourself or your company? What do people say about your brand? How do you engage? What do you do to be present online? What tool do you use?

Share with me your thoughts.

Looking forward to your replies, insights, ideas...

© Zee's Photo

Zee
G+
Message 1 of 3 (455 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Re: Digital Creativity Guidebook: Branding in a playful way

Reply to Zee
| ‎21-12-2012 02:41 PM

Very interesting topic, Zee.

I like your your Zee coffee pic. 

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Re: Digital Creativity Guidebook: Branding in a playful way

Reply to Zee
| ‎03-01-2013 02:29 AM
As a fan of gonzo journalism, I have always thought that gonzo marketing was a good way to live life. I think the most fun way to brand is by living your own brand & being your product.

One brand that's done a great job of this is Johnny Cupcakes. He's famous for being famous for his overpriced shirts... what an enigma!
Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Did this Answer Your Question? If not post your question here