Welcome to the Official AdWords Community

• Lounge
  • |
  • The AdWords Community Top Contributors celebrated ...
Solved!
Accepted Solution

The AdWords Community Top Contributors celebrated in the Inside AdWords Blog

| ‎12-04-2012 01:37 PM

Hello all,

it is our great pleasure to celebrate the AdWords Communities Top Contributors.

In today's edition of the official Inside AdWords Blog, you will find a well deserved recognition of the people who provide such excellent advice on this Community.

Please join me in thanking the people who have made this site what it is. Their legacy is powerful, our collective present and future is much better because of their expertise, passion and kindness.

Thank you Top Contributors!

Eric

PS. See what it takes to become an AdWords TC

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous
Message 1 of 6 (489 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor
AdWords Accepted Solution

Re: The AdWords Community Top Contributors celebrated in the Inside AdWords Blog

Reply to Eric
| ‎12-04-2012 01:55 PM

Hi Eric,

I saw this post on G+ and felt like I 'knew' (which is to say I share a community connection) some Adwords celebrities!!

Great work guys and gals! The TC's contributions here are well documented and worthy of celebration. 

I appreciate the patience, knowledge and expertise they display in their work here on the Adwords Community and look forward to learning from them each day. 

I can only hope to follow in their footsteps one day!

A sincere thanks to you all from the PPCBossman!!!

-Tom

Message 2 of 6 (477 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Re: The AdWords Community Top Contributors celebrated in the Inside AdWords Blog

Reply to Eric
| ‎12-04-2012 02:08 PM

Hey Eric,

Thank you for these beautiful new TC badges and mostly for taking the AW Communities (all around the globe) forward  every month !

Asaf (AW TC in the Hebrew Community)

Message 3 of 6 (471 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

[ Edited ]
Reply to Eric
| ‎12-04-2012 05:37 PM
Last edited 12-04-2012 05:38 PM by DineshSEM

My heartiest congratulation to Theresa Zook, Pete Bardo, Jon Gritton, Lakatos Bela, Kim Clinkunbroomer, Richard Ball & Calin Sandici. I'll call all of you "Adwords Ninja". All of TC's are source of motivation for me and all other adwords prfoessional who want to learn adwords and help people in adwords community.

Dinesh
My Blog
Message 4 of 6 (451 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

[ Edited ]
Reply to Eric
| ‎13-04-2012 04:59 AM
Last edited 13-04-2012 04:59 AM by Paqui

Congratulations to the top Contributors and thanks for their useful advice :smileyhappy:

It's great to have a live community like this which is a wonderful resource for AdWords professionals and newcomers.

Paqui

Message 5 of 6 (430 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Reply to Paqui
| ‎17-04-2012 10:34 PM
Many Congratulations and Thanks a lot for being so kind and helpful.

Take Care!

Thanks,
Neha
Message 6 of 6 (368 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Did this Answer Your Question? If not post your question here