Welcome to the Official AdWords Community

Using ECommerce data to view ROI on AdWords Campaigns?

| ‎06-03-2012 01:19 PM

Please forgive me if this has been answered before, but I seriously need a bit of help understanding where to find the report I need.

I've inherited a website that has an online store. We also run AdWords campaigns. These accounts are linked-- I can access both reports from the tabs at the top when I log into AdWords. Someone has previously set up conversion tracking in the Ecommerce portion of the Conversions tab in Google Analytics.

I'd like to take that data and compare how much of the Ecommerce is being affected and return on investment numbers from our Google AdWords. I do have revenue numbers from the Analytics' data on AdWords, and I have something about "conversions" on AdWord reports, but those numbers are clearly wrong, and linking to something called "Conversions" under the Tools" and Analysis tab. 

I hope this was clear enough; please let me know if there is any clarification I can give. 

Message 1 of 2 (590 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Re: Using ECommerce data to view ROI on AdWords Campaigns?

Reply to sarahkmul
| ‎06-03-2012 02:10 PM

Sarahkmul;

CONVERSION is a key in understanding and analysing  your data. You need to read and understand what "AdWords conversions" means

Kim's excellent wiki on understanding AdWords conversions could be a good start.

-Moshe

Message 2 of 2 (568 Views)
Please use plain text.
Full Reply Editor

Did this Answer Your Question? If not post your question here