- User Articles
- New to Google AdWords Hangout series: Master the b...
- are new to AdWords
- are interested in tips about ad optimization or account structure
- want to freshen up your keyword list
- want to learn a bit more about ad extensions
Are you ready? Let's start!
1. In the first hangout we'll cover the basics of how AdWords works including what Keywords and Quality Score are.
2. If you've enjoyed the first part of our series, I'm sure you are ready to learn more. The second hangout will cover the A-Z of Keywords including:
- Search Terms report
- Keyword match types
- Negative Keywords
3. Now that we covered the basics of how AdWords works, we want to take it to the next level and give you insights on bids, budget and billing including:
- Bidding methods
- Billing options
- Ad Scheduling
Time for a break? Go for it, this videos are recorded and you can pause them at any time, take a break and come back when you ready to learn more about AdWords.
We are glad you want to keep on going...
4. In the forth hangout we'll cover the basics of AdWords account structure including:
- having a structure in your AdWords campaigns
- what is a campaign vs. an ad group?
- overview of campaign-level settings
5. This fifth video will cover the optimization tips including:
- Ad text best practices
- Keyword insertion
6. You've made it to the final hangout. The last video will do a quick overview of what we have covered so far in this series as well as some other AdWords features that can really make your ads pop. This hangout will cover:
- Ad Extensions
- Conversion Tracking
Congratulations! You've finished all five videos. By now, you should be able to know how to use AdWords as an online advertising tool that can help you reach new customers, grow sales and maximize your return on investment.
Thanks for watching!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.